Amarone | 2015
It is deep red in colour. On the nose sumptuous aromas of ripe fruit and cherries in alcohol are accompanied by intense spicy notes such as cinnamon, liquorice and roasted coffee. On the palate it is warm and powerful, with refined and round tannins.
Awards and ratings:
- Gambero Rosso | Guida ai Vini d’Italia | 3 Bicchieri
- Doctor Wine | Guida essenziale ai Vini d’Italia | 96 punti
- Luca Maroni | Annuario Migliori Vini d’Italia | 93 punti
- James Suckling | 91 punti
- Gilbert Gaillard | 94/100 punti